BioReact is an in-sump Bio Reactor, designed for hobbyists. It helps to accelerate the growth of beneficial bacteria, and helps to ensure water clarity. It is ideal to control the Phosphate (PO4) and Nitrate (NO3) level.
Powered by our very own and reliable Aquatrance, which is both energy efficient and quiet, the BioReact is easy to set-up and allows you full flow control to the media. With a space saving footprint, it allows you more space within the sump for more products.
Made from a high quality cast acrylic body, it has a specially designed water inlet bottom chamber which prevents the media from entering the pump during a power off. A rigid sieve plate at the top cover acts to prevent the pellets from escaping through the outlet connection.
Due to the unique design of having no pipe in the middle of the chamber, it is easy to replace the cover after refilling the pellet media. The 4-direction cover also makes it easy for you to orientate the BioReact accordingly to your set-up.
Features & Benefits
- Complete with our very own recirculation pump
- Unique design for quick and easy refilling of media
- Sieve Plate to retain media in chamber
- Cyclone “churn” style motion which maximises bacteria colonisation
- Quad Directions Top Plate for easy placement
- Easy Maintenance
- High quality hand- made acrylic construction.
Click HERE for all Technical Data, Explosion Charts and More