Our VarioS skimmer pump features a pinwheel impeller, a detachable controller, high quality ceramic shaft and bearing to reduce wear and tear, and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy-efficiency and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps which uses alternating current (AC), our VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps, namely, higher energy efficiency, safer operations at a working voltage of 24V and most notably, the variable speed control to adjust the ideal mix of air and water flow into the skimmer.
With the bespoken controller, users have full control over the flow rates by selecting amongst five preset speed settings; indicated by five lit LEDs. A 15 or 60 minute feed mode can also be engaged or disengaged with the push of a button.
In addition, a rotatable volute allows users to adjust the output orientation horizontally or vertically (up or down), depending on their needs.
Under normal usage, VarioS pump has an expected lifespan/product life expectancy of 10 years.
Features & Benefits - VarioS Skimmer Pump
- Energy saving and ultra-quiet operation
- Controller module with 5 variable speed settings
- High volume air intake
- Durable, high quality ceramic shaft and bearing
- In-built circulating and intricate cooling mechanism for prevention of overheating of the rotor and pump
- Auto shutdown system upon detection of electric circuit abnormalities
- Safer operations with working voltage of 24V
Click HERE for all Technical Data, Explosion Charts and More